These chicken breasts will convince you that a quick delicious meal can be on your table in 20-30 minutes. In the time this takes to roast you can have some rice made and vegetables sautéed for a complete dinner.
JUICY CHICKEN BREASTS – super easy, super quick and delicious!
- Always season your chicken breast, not just salt and pepper but choose your favorite spices and herbs. Make sure to pat the chicken dry first before seasoning because moisture causes steam which will prevent your chicken from browning.
- Don’t be afraid to add a little bit of fat like olive oil or butter. Chicken breasts need some fat to keep them juicy and flavorful.
- If you’ve got the time, brine your chicken for 2 to 4 hours in a solution made with water, salt and other things you may prefer like soy sauce or beer. Basic brine ratio is 1 tbsp salt to 1 cup of water.
- Baking time can vary depending on the thickness of the breasts, so invest in an instant read thermometer for best results. Cooking time is generally 20 to 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature registers 165 F degrees.
- It’s important to take it out of the oven right then and allow it to rest for all those juices to evenly distribute throughout the chicken breast.
- Save the pan drippings and use them to drizzle over the chicken for extra flavor!
I don’t usually love plain chicken breasts without stuffing, or crispy skin but these breasts are so moist and delicious I loved them, and so will you. I found this recipe on “Jo Cooks” and couldn’t believe how quick and easy it was for this amount of flavour.