It doesn’t happen often, but every so often Grant isn’t home for dinner …. and he doesn’t like salmon, so that is the first thing I think of making. Loved this spicy, tasty salmon with a bit of sauce to drizzle over rice or vegetables.
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- To make the sauce, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, fish sauce, ginger, lime juice and Sriracha in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the chili sauce mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
Pull it out of the oven and sprinkle with cilantro, green onions, peanuts and sesame seeds. Enjoy!