I will bet you don’t even know how easy it is to make your own pumpkin pie at home! Try this one out and you may never go back to grocery store pumpkin pie.
This pumpkin pie hit all the notes, tender and creamy, with just the right amount of spice to wake up your taste buds. I used my flaky pie crust with vinegar and egg to make the crust, but if you’d rather, a frozen pie crust will work well too. Give yourself that break when you need it …
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired (we like whipped cream).
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.