This is the quickest, easiest and least hands on side dish for your dinner table. Also, goes perfectly wth a perfect medium rare steak …..
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 pounds cremini mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately, with a little fresh parsley.
This recipe was from the “damn delicious” website, and if you haven’t checked out her recipes, you certainly should!