- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup coloured bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup slivered cabbage
- 1/2 cup kimchi, diced fine (if you absolutely love kimchi go ahead and use more!)
- 1/2 cup snap peas, sliced thinly
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 Pound fresh noodles
- Scallion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Korean Chile Flake, Cilantro and Egg for Garnish
- 1/4 Cup Gochujang paste
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 tsp natural sugar
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the package instructions. Strain the noodles and rinse well. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the kimchi & vegetables and stir fry until almost cooked, then add in the bean sprouts – remove from pan and set aside. Add bit of oil to the pan, stir in the pork and cook 2 minutes. Add in the sauce, reserved vegetables and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in the noodles. Stir well to mix and coat.
- Serve with garnishes to taste.