In just a few minutes you can pull this together, serve it with a salad and it is a simple easy dinner that you will want on repeat!
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, Sriracha and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.* Open the packet and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
This recipe came from “damndelicious” and it certainly is!