- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. Whisk to combine.
- Next, mix in the sugar, molasses, oil, eggs, and pumpkin puree, stirring just until everything is mixed.
- Lastly, fold in the fruits and vegetables, making sure not to over mix.
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Then use a 1/3 scoop to fill each tin up. Bake the muffins for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a middle muffin comes out clean. Remove the pan and allow the muffins to cool for a couple minutes before removing them from the pan.
One of the things that I love about these muffins is how versatile you can be – use any nut instead of the pecan, or replace the cranberries with raisins or chopped dates. Today’s mix included half a grated apple and 1/3 cup diced pineapple!